Bar girl Louise, 25, sex with 200 strangers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The 25-year-old bar manager is hooked on net sex and has slept with 200 online date mates. On average, she beds a different man every FIVE DAYS. She's even had sex with THREE of them in ONE DAY.

She admits: "I can't explain the buzz I get from meeting someone for the first time and knowing that in a couple of hours we'll be ripping each other's clothes off. It's addictive."

"My friends will meet guys in clubs and take them home," she argues. "That's more risky than what I do because I can check mine out before we meet. Well, continue to read on UK news.

Related Posts by Categories



Comments

No response to “Bar girl Louise, 25, sex with 200 strangers”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger