Edison Chen says Photos not just 1300, there are MORE

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

During an interview with CNN, Edison Chen said the photos are not just 1300, there are much more photos and the number of actress involved are also much more.

"I believed I was a victim. I believed that I was hurt by this a lot. I believed that...I knew that I had nothing to do with the spreading of these photos,"

he told CNN in the exclusive interview. 
"I can't say I didn't do anything wrong. I've admitted that I was wrong, and I wouldn't say sorry if I wasn't wrong. But I also believe that at the same time that I wasn't the perpetrator, and I had suffered a lot from this as well."

But who else in the photos? I doubt we got the chance to view it.

Related Posts by Categories



Comments

No response to “Edison Chen says Photos not just 1300, there are MORE”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger