Teenager Kimberley Vlaminck has 56 stars tattooed on face after "falling asleep" - Photo + Video

Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Belgian teenager is suing a tattoo artist whom she says covered half her face with stars while she was asleep, media reports said. Kimberley Vlaeminck, 18, was left sporting 56 black stars of various sizes on the left side of her face, from nose to ear and brow to chin.

"I wanted him to tattoo on just three little points but he suggested three stars saying it would look prettier," Vlaeminck told local press. "When he started the tattooing I didn't want to feel the pain and so I went to sleep. I had got up at five in the morning," she said. "I woke up when he was starting to tattoo my nose and I saw what he had already done. I counted 56 stars, it's frightening."

But Rouslan Toumaniantz, who runs the Courtrai tattoo parlour called The Tattoo Box, has denied the allegations and demanded payment of 50 euros for the stars. To watch live video at telegraph.

Related Posts by Categories



Comments

One response to “Teenager Kimberley Vlaminck has 56 stars tattooed on face after "falling asleep" - Photo + Video”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Well I think the 56 stars is what she requested. There is no way someone could ave tattoo so many without even feeling anything at all.

Post a Comment

 
Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger