Jack Neo and wife Irene Kng’s press conference on 11 March 2010: video + script

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The press conference at 10 am 11 March at at 东方天蝎大楼 is full of reporters and photographers. Jack Neo’s manager says that this will be the one and only press conference given by Jack and here will be no further comments or Q&A. Jack and his wife arrived holding hands together. Everything is caputred by a great blog with original content at Temasek Review. But check also the 2nd video, where you can see Jack Neo's wife is fainted when she is leaving.

Jack Neo:

“Dear friends of the media, thanks for your concern over the last few days. I would like to stress that all that had happened is solely the fault of mine and does not involve anybody else. I feel very fortunate today that my wife has forgiven me…..(broke down and cry). My wife has suffered more pain than any woman in this world. I am very sorry for what has happened. This is my last time speaking to the media.”

Irene Kng:

“I do not know how to handle the media…..(crying as she spoke). All I want to say is that I have forgiven Jack. I treasure Jack Neo, my marriage and my children. I have been hurt alot. I ask the media to let us off and give us some space and your blessings. Thank you.”

Related Posts by Categories



Comments

No response to “Jack Neo and wife Irene Kng’s press conference on 11 March 2010: video + script”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger