Wendy Chong "I am not Stupid" - says she not AV star

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

On Friday, October 30, 2009, Wendy Chong wrotes in her blog that someone email her, and ask for her photo (just the body with nice figure and no face), and the guy will pay her $10. Wendy Chong called this guy stupid, as she is not "super super super super super cheap AV star"!

To that guy, above got one photo for you, why not you send me $10. Photos without face, you can simple get from anyone, must have face then have the value!

Below is her original blog:

My E71 is not working anymore!!! :(((( humrrrrr

It's suddenly not working one loh.... my itchy hand wanted to switch the sim card from my sony ericsson hp, and then when i switch on back my E71, it can't be ON anymore..................................

what to do.....!!!

Went to Solmart yesterday, and brought the Spaghetti Ramen and seaweeds~ im a big lover for seaweeds! and the spaghetti is very very very nice!

received this stupid Email, im pasting here so i can spam his email! $10 per photo?..... Unless im a super super super super super cheap AV star lor!

Related Posts by Categories



Comments

No response to “Wendy Chong "I am not Stupid" - says she not AV star”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger